|Home||» Products||» Hose Reel||» hose reel drum|
hose reel drum
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Make quick and easy work when storing long lengths of hose in manual rewind style with this Hannay Manual Rewind Hose Reel 1526-17-18RT.
Capable of neatly storing single inside diameter hose from 1/4" through 5/8", this Hannay sprayer hose reel is a lightweight and compact model that provides you with a safe and efficient way to manually wind and unwind your hoses with no hassle. The Hannay 1500 Series Manual Hose Reels feature an adjustable cam-lock drag brake that helps ensure hoses stay neat when unwinding and a spring-activated pin that stops hoses from unwinding while travelling.
Rated for pressures up to 3000 psi, the Hannay 1526-17-18RT Manual Rewind Hose Reel can be used for high pressure applications involving watering, lawn care, pest control, agriculture, pressure washing, steam cleaning, and more.
The Hannay 1526-17-18RT Manual Rewind Hose Reel can hold:
- 500' of 1/4" ID hose
- 400' of 3/8" ID hose
- 300' of 1/2" ID hose
- 200' of 5/8" ID hose
- Storage Capacity: 500' of 1/4" ID hose ; 400' of 3/8" ID hose ; 300' of 1/2" ID hose ; 200' of 5/8" ID hose
- Weight Capacity: 31 lbs.
- Inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" FNPT threads
- Outlet: 1/2" FNPT threads
- Drum Length: 18"
- ID Fluid Path: 1/2"
- Crank handle on right side
- For pressures up to 3000 psi
- Temperature Range: 20° F to 400° F (-7° C to 204° C)
- Heavy-duty steel 'A' frame base for maximum reel support
- Color: White
- Comes with a Super Swivel Hose Reel Swivel
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India